Delicious raw brownie bites are vegan, gluten free, and refined sugar free. Best of all, its all made in the bowl of your food processor!
These raw brownie bites keep well in the fridge for a week, and can be stored longer in the freezer. I like to have theses on hand for quick snacks or on the go energy food. They also taste amaaazzing with your morning coffee! And the thing about these brownies is that you don’t ever have to feel guilty devouring them, because they are actually GOOD for you! So let’s get to non-baking these little beauties.Print
Scrumptious and healthy, these raw brownie bites are a healthy eaters sweet cravings dream come true! With only 5 ingredients, these brownies are quick and easy to make. And by using just the bowl of your food processor, they are also breeze to clean up!
1 cup almond flour + more for rolling
6 pitted medjool dates
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1/3 cup raw walnuts
1/3 cup cacao powder + more for rolling
- 2 tablespoons maca powder
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons freeze dried strawberries or raspberries
- In the bowl of your food processor, add dates and maple syrup and process to a chunky consistency.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients, including add-ins if you are using them and process until a thick dough forms. It’s okay if a few small chunks of walnuts remain, this will give a little crunch to the brownie bites.
- Take out 2 tablespoons of the dough at a time and form into balls. Roll each ball in almond flour or cocoa powder to coat. Place on a parchment line container.
- Refrigerate for about an hour to firm up slightly before eating. Enjoy these brownie bites themselves or with your morning coffee!
- Raw brownie bites will keep fresh in the fridge for about a week. Freeze for longer storage.